“Streamin on the Harbor”
Mar 1-3, 2019
The SC Coastal Airstream Club has partnered with the Georgetown Business Association, Georgetown Chamber of Commerce, and the City of Georgetown to host a Special Event Rally in Georgetown, SC. The event will officially start Friday March 1st with a Cruise through the Historic District at 10:00 AM. It will start at East Bay Park, proceed down Front Street and end at Dozier Street. The Airstreams will park at the west end of town.
There will be a Mayor’s Welcome on Friday at 6:00PM at Francis Marion Park (Front & Broad). John’s RV will have a new Airstream on display Friday afternoon and Saturday. The Airstreamer’s will have an “Open House” on Saturday from 1:00PM to 3:00PM.
The SC Coastal Airstream Club will also be supporting “Miss Ruby’s Kids” by making a donation to help local kids. Some of the Airstreamer’s will also participate in the “Miss Ruby’s Kids” Mardi Gras Parade on Saturday at 4:30 PM. We want to invite everyone to come out and see what’s happening in Georgetown March 1-3, 2019.
The event will start Friday, March 1 at 10:00 AM with a Cruise through with all the Airstreams.
• 10:00AM Start Grand Entrance/Cruise Through on Front Street, from East Bay Park to Dozier St.( Everyone should come out and welcome them)
• Airstreams will park on Orange, King & West Front Street
• After parking everyone is free to explore Georgetown
• John’s RV will have a new Airstream open Friday afternoon at Francis Marion Park
• 6:00PM Welcome from, Mayor Brendon Barber & GBA, at Francis Marion Park,(Broad & Front)
• John’s RV will have a New Airstream open all day Saturday at Francis Marion Park
• Open House Airstream Owners 1:00PM-3:00PM
• 4:30 PM Mardi Gras Parade( Miss Ruby’s Kids)
• 6:00 Present Donation from Airstreamer’s to Miss Ruby’s Kids
All Airstreams will depart Georgetown
Historic Georgetown Events Calendar
Within the Historic Georgetown SC events calendar below you will find fun things to do, parades, festivals, fundraisers, concerts, art exhibitions, musicals, plays and marathons taking place during the course of the year in Georgetown SC. People in Georgetown love to have fun and embrace their city through celebrations of art, music and history.
Visitors come from all over to see performances by The Swamp Fox Players at The Strand Cinema year round, Annual events are as follows: March - Mardis Gras Parade and the Prince George Episcopal Plantation Tours , April - The Blessing of the Fleet and The Shag Festival, July - 4th of July Fireworks and Kaminski House concert, October - The Wooden Boat Show and The Bridge 2 Bridge Run, November - Taste of Georgetown, December - Christmas Parade, Tree Lighting and Lighted Boat Parade.
“Streamin on the Harbor”